Driveway Paving, Parking Lot Repair, Road Cuts and More
Enhance the look and feel of your property by enlisting the help of the team at Lloyd Boyce Paving Inc. We provide professional paving services for home and business owners in Norwich and throughout Oxford County. We take the time to make sure we do it right the first time. We combine high-quality materials and decades of experience in the paving industry to provide you with a product that stands up to the test of time. Whether you want to repair your cracked and crumbling driveway or pave the parking lot at your business, our crew handles every project in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner.
Paving Do's and Don'ts
- Be home during the quote. This way we have a better understanding of what you're looking for.
- Ask questions, we are happy to answer them. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable about paving; if we don't have the answer we will find it.
- Ask around about us, we feel we have established a good reputation throughout Oxford County. We will also provide references upon request.
- Spray, seal or paint your asphalt driveway. Driveway sealer shrinks, pulling the top of the asphalt apart causing premature cracking.
- Mistake "fly by nighters" as reputable businesses. These companies show up and claim they have a "left over" load and are willing to pave your driveway for cheap. With proper measurements and experience, there is NO such thing as a "left over" load. Cheap work is exactly what you're going to get.
- Try to power wash or spray out pieces of gravel. Gravel is important to hold the asphalt together. By spraying it you'll break down key elements of the driveway.